• Veterans

FACEBOOK

View on Facebook

Veteran unemployment and housing, anti-discrimination, toxic wounds, access to quality care and VA accountability are among high priorities for AMVETS National Commander Larry Via testifying before the Joint Senate and House Veterans Affairs Committee. (2 photos) ... See MoreSee Less

1 day ago

2
View on Facebook

Israel Rilo Cruz, Floyd Ping and 63 others like this

Lawrence AvilesI hope this makes a difference,but the truth of the matter is that the VA is a diseased environment. 80% of VA employees want to do their job and the other 20% keep the rest from properly doing their job. VA employees need to take an oath. That way they can be held criminally liable when they sabotage the healthcare of vets in order to protect the image of the VA. Something definitely needs to change.1 day ago   ·  1
Michael SmithBut not for Fascist Party members .1 day ago   ·  1

Comment on Facebook